Secret-squaller Stores
Register First After View Download Link
Secret-squaller Stores
Register First After View Download Link
Secret-squaller Stores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All nimbuzz PC application And mobile Application you can download

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» bombusmod anti block id 350smil android
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:44 pm by amin111

» chandta bombus
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:42 pm by amin111

» dc Add list all cilent
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:40 pm by amin111

» new flooder
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:46 pm by kheshtac

» How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:53 pm by ismail13145

» back id your mail
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:23 am by amin742

» Full ceraker v2.0
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:22 am by amin742

» back your id hack for server
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:56 am by amin742

» Auto Joiner By wa7@n.c
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:53 am by amin742

» fun cracker1.1.1.rar
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:55 pm by amin742

Top posters
mr.420 (63)
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? I_vote_lcapHow to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? I_voting_barHow to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? I_vote_rcap 
secret-squaller (29)
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? I_vote_lcapHow to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? I_voting_barHow to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? I_vote_rcap 
~~~_vampire_~~~ (20)
amin742 (16)
secret-code (9)
clantar_609 (5)
amin111 (3)
mian~ (3)
sheeshnag (2)
saif_hacker (1)
shoutbox
flag Counter
free counters
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:48 pm

How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.420

mr.420

How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? Empty
PostSubject: How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?   How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:03 pm

*REMEMBER

You must register your cell number and email address on your id. If your id got hacked you can get your id back with the help of email and cell numbuer.
Registering your email address and cell number have another use. If your id is hacked the hacker can change that id cell number and email adress. So you must remember the timing of your id when u logged in last time. That particular time is of very use.
If ur nimbuzz id is hacked you can send email to nimbuzz admin [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with the email that you've register on your hacked id.
Send an email with full information to the admin

1: Hacked id or username

2: Your old password

3: Your email (which was registered on ur id before)

4: Your cell no (which was registered on ur id before)
5:Your last login time
6: Your IMEI number of cell

You can add more information. Send that email to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. They will reply you in 2 or 3 days follow there procedures and you ll get back your id.

______secret-squaller____________

add me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pankaj4frnd

PostSubject: Re: How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?   How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:16 pm

my id is hell4me have been hacked by someone..and he has changed his email address and my mobile number too plz help me out how to get my id back....my email adress was[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and mobile no was 9997188477.
Back to top Go down
princeali3377

PostSubject: Re: How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?   How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 am

pankaj4frnd wrote:
my id is hell4me have been hacked by someone..and he has changed his email address and my mobile number too plz help me out how to get my id back....my email adress was[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and mobile no was 9997188477.
please help my id was hacked by someone my id is (awara.prince37)
e-mail:princeali3773@gmail.com mobile no:+966533755335
my pasword was:7278336254 please if u found it add me in nimbuzz@ awara.prince73 i shall be vvvvv thankful to u ....
Back to top Go down
ismail13145

PostSubject: Re: How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?   How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:53 pm

my id is ismail13145 have been hacked by someone..and he has changed his email address and my mobile number too plz help me out how to get my id back....and mobile no was 00905532659947.my password was 313629 .
E-mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?   How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?
Page 1 of 1